Yorkshire Cancer Research
Yorkshire Cancer Research is Yorkshire’s cancer charity, helping the people of Yorkshire avoid, survive and cope with cancer. Based in Harrogate and funded entirely by our donors, we have supported vital projects across the county for 90 years in our region’s universities and teaching hospitals. We are committed to reducing the devastating impact of cancer on the lives of people living in and around Yorkshire.
We aim to:
1. Understand more about Yorkshire’s cancer inequalities
2. Improve education, awareness and prevention of cancer
3. Enhance screening and early diagnosis methods
4. Increase the number of clinical trials involving novel cancer treatments
5. Improve the quality of life of cancer patients
For more information about the work we do please visit www.ycr.org.uk.