Mind the Gap
Mind the Gap is an experienced touring theatre company based in Bradford, Yorkshire, which performs around the UK and internationally.
We are a professional theatre company that helps people with learning disabilities become professional actors, and helps actors with learning disabilities achieve their potential.
We offer ways for everyone, at every level, to get into theatre:
* We make great theatre. Our productions are performed by disabled people, and are for everyone to enjoy, and they do!
* In 2008 we moved into our brand new home, Mind the Gap Studios. We now have state of the art and fully accessible rehearsal, workshop and meeting spaces designed for developing new work, being creative, and learning. And we like to share it too!
* We run Outreach theatre workshops are for young people with learning disabilities who want to try acting and learn drama skills (and have a lot of fun!)
* We provide beginner actor training courses for people to get a qualification while they learn a range of theatre skills, from Front of House, through Acting, to Design
* We help other organisations achieve equal opportunities for learning disabled people. We offer training, workshops and consultancy.