Camphill Wellbeing Trust
Mistletoe Therapy UK
Mistletoe Therapy UK helps support people with cancer by offering access to mistletoe therapy as a complementary and integrative approach to cancer care.
Mistletoe Therapy UK aims to:
- provides information and support to patients, carers and healthcare professionals
- promote further research on mistletoe therapy
- support mistletoe therapy services UK wide
- ensure availability of mistletoe in the UK
- fundraise to support these activities
Please donate and help us make a difference to people living with cancer.
John Edrich MBE, Former English Cricketer
"I was diagnosed with Waldenstrom's Leukaemia in 1999 and given a maximum of seven years to live.
After five years of chemotherapy, which was extremely debilitating, I started mistletoe therapy. I have continued with it for the past six years. I remain in good health and fully enjoy life."
Thank you for donating!