Community First New Forest.
We provide a range of essential support services that aim to make a difference towards the quality of life of communities in the New Forest district. These include amongst others:
- New Forest Nightstop - emergency accommodation for homeless young people
- Call & Go, Wheels to Work & minibus hire transport services
- Young Carer initiative - supporting vulnerable children, young people & families
- Volunteer Centre for recruiting and training volunteers
- Healthy Walks - helping people to take control of their own health and lead more active lives by taking part in regular led health walks. Walks are led by Volunteer Walk Leaders
We are a Council for Voluntary Service supporting the voluntary and community sector across the New Forest District.
Click on the links in the green box on the left to find out more about our individual services.
Please note that if you wish to donate to a particular service you will need to state the name of the service in the message box which which you will be given the option of completing as part of the donation process.