Holborn Community Association
HCA provides a range of services & projects to all sections of the local community at our centres: Bedford House, Millman Street and 1A Arts. Our overarching vision is for a thriving and vibrant local community in Holborn.
Our mission is:
- To present opportunities to those in the local community who would not ordinarily have them;
- To provide an integrated range of services, activities and accessible spaces to all local people, encouraging interaction and reducing social and economic disparities in the community;
- To respond to local needs - providing the local community with a foundation to help promote social cohesion and resilience, fostering a community spirit to help the community help itself and operating sustainably whatever the economic climate.
We're raising for:
1. Older People's Services - we need to raise £79,000 towards our Activities project, our Good Neighbour Scheme and Volunteer Management.
2. Bedford House Centre - we have much-needed intensive upgrading plans for Bedford House costing around £1.5million.
3. 1A Arts Centre - we are trying to raise £50,000 to put towards rebuilding services at 1A Arts Centre.
Your donation makes a difference:
£2 per month keeps one of our Under 5's sessions free for up to 30 children and their parents.
£9 makes it possible for 6 children to attend a Gymnastics class at concessionary rate.
£15 per month makes it possible for 2 children to attend a Pottery class at concessionary rate for the full year.
£30 allows one of our Over 55's members to take part in a weekly exercise class for 12 weeks.
£300 allows us to run an Over 55's exercise class for 12 weeks.
£1500 allows 750 attendances at Aqua Aerobics for a full year.
THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT!