Ruils is a local, user-led charity supporting individuals (irrespective of age, impairment, health condition or capacity) to live independently at home and in their community.
Our full range of services include:
- Information and advice
- Advocacy (helping to get your voice heard)
- Community involvement & activities e.g. workshops, talks & groups
- Money & Debt Advice
- Advice, training, recruitment support and networking for Personal (care) Assistants and employers
- Work Support Forum
- Sitting & Befriending for children and young people,
- Support for adults and older people to choose and set up support and care
- Support for children and young people to choose and set up support
- Independent Support for children/young people and their families who are going through the SEN process
- Campaigning for change
- Volunteering and work experience opportunities.