We’re a conservation charity that protects over 350 historic houses, 160 gardens, 742 miles of coastline, 600,000 acres of land of outstanding natural beauty, 6 World Heritage Sites, 28 castles and 60 pubs. Then, we open them up to everyone, to enjoy for ever.
As a charity, we depend on people like you to help us continue our vital work. Making a donation or fundraising for us would be a fantastic way to support us.
Why donate to the National Trust?
- Allow us to inspire future generations by enjoying the country’s heritage and natural places.
- Help maintain the special places you love.
- Enable us carry out our vital conservation work.
Where your money goes?
- £10.00- could buy a bag of sugar to help feed our bees over winter.
- £20.00- could purchase one heritage variety apple tree for one of our orchards.
- £50.00- could help repair nearly two metres of dry stone walls across our countryside.
- £1000 - Would help us repair 1 mile of coastal footpath.