The Endangered Wildlife Trust
YOU CAN MAKE A REAL DIFFERENCE
We rely entirely on our visitors and on donations to support these projects in Costa Rica. We need your help to keep them running.
OUR CURRENT CAMPAIGNS: The Pacuare Poetry Competition 2015, and the Environmental Education Program.
To read more and to donate to one of our campaigns please click the 'Campaigns' button on the left and choose which one you would like to support. We are so grateful for help in these.
MONTHLY DONATIONS: Become an active supporter
If you would like to make a general donation not specific to a campaign or a monthly donation please click on the buttons 'Make a donation' or 'Make a monthly donation' on the top right. Alternatively pay by cheque in favour of The Endangered Wildlife Trust at 16 Brook Green, London W6 7BL, UK.
OUR WISH LIST
Here are a few of the items on our wish list -
- Train a local youth to become a Pacuare Field Assistant ( £650/ $1000)
- Field Assistant's beach pack ( £100 / $150 )
- A radio for beach communication ( £250 / $375 ) (we need four in operation and they only last a year)
- Reforesting one hectare with 850 trees ( £850 / $1300 )
- One 25HP outboard engine ( £2250 / $3500 )
- Pay a beach guard for a month ( £700 / $750 )
As well as making a donation you can also help us in other ways.
For more information visit pacuarereserve.org