Motiv8 exists to improve the life chances of young people and families across Hampshire.
I would like to share with you some encouraging highlights from the past 12 months, which include: -
- Motiv8 worked with over 3,500 young people
- Provided a dedicated emotional wellbeing service to 197 young people
- 90 young people gained accredited qualifications through Motiv8's schools programmes
- Employed 93 people, plus 67 volunteers, 11 Trustees and provided 37 student placements, making a total of 208 individuals engaged in providing life chances for young people and families.
- Worked in partnership with 18 schools and colleges and provided Duke of Edinburgh support to a further 10 schools.
- Through Transform, the Hampshire wide consortia delivering Intensive Family Support, we supported 220 families who between them have over 600 children, and Motiv8 has secured a 3 year extension to this work.
- Delivered 18 youth clubs every week from 12 different community settings.
- Bicycle Recycling, Motiv8's wholly-owned social enterprise, developed a Maintenance Academy with Highbury College and opened its third Cycle Hub inside HM Naval Base providing training and jobs for young people.
Above all else though, it is the stories of individual young people that inspire me most. You can read some of these stories in our Annual Review or through visiting our website www.motiv8south.org.uk or Facebook page 'Motiv8South.org'.
We encourage partners and supporters to consider making a generous donation and if possible to set up a regular monthly donation to enable us to plan and continue to deliver high quality services to young people and families. A donation can be made safely and securely on the right hand side of this page.
All of us at Motiv8 greatly value and appreciate the continuing partnership that we share with you focussed on life chances for young people and families by delivering high quality services that lead to transformed lives and positive outcomes.
Please do not hesitate to make contact in 2017 using my email or phone so that we can further develop our partnership.
Tel: 02392 832727 (Office), 07973 569494 (Mobile)
MOTIV8 SOUTH LTD
UK Registered Charity No: 1069085
UK Registered Company No: 03512607 (England and Wales)
Registered Office: 6 Queen Street, Portsmouth, PO1 3HL.