St Martin's Church, East Horsley, Surrey
St Martin’s has been at the heart of village of East Horsley, Surrey life for nearly a 1,000 years. Today, whilst respecting the traditions and values of the past, we embrace and seek to be relevant in the modern world at the same time as building a church community for the future. We do this by:
- Offering a range of traditional and more modern services relevant to all ages groups
- Spreading the Christian faith through collective and personal example Helping those in need
- Supporting those who are less well off than ourselves. Being there for our community as they journey through their lives
- Offering a range of social events and activities with a broad appeal
- Preserving, maintaining, enhancing and adapting our historic buildings and heritage for future generations.
Our website gives further information.If you are able to make a donation to support our work we would be most grateful