Changing Faces helps people who have a disfigurement find a way to live the lives they want.
What we do
- Support adults, children and families to live confident, happy lives
- Train health care professionals to provide our unique package of support alongside medical treatment or surgery
- Educate and inform businesses, the NHS and public bodies, schools, and the media to develop new beliefs, expectations and practices
- Influence opinion formers in parliament and government to ensure our important message is heard
- Challenge the public and policy makers to think differently and create a fair society
- Stand up to prejudice wherever it appears, strengthening the case for face equality
From our centres in London, Sheffield and Edinburgh, and from 130 Skin Camouflage Service clinics around the UK, each year we help more than 3,000 people. Your support makes that possible. Thank you.