The Royal Naval Benevolent Trust
The RNBT was established in 1922 to give help, in cases of need, to those who are serving or have served as ratings in the Royal Navy or as other ranks in the Royal Marines, and their dependants - the RNBT Family.
Help is provided in the following ways:
- grants to assist with a wide range of individual needs
- annuities as a regular supplement to income
- care of older people at Pembroke House
- grants to organisations supporting the RNBT Family
- advice on welfare matters