Huddersfield and Wakefield Chantry Rotary Clubs

Find out more

Charity details

Registered address
81 New Laithe Hill,
Huddersfield,West Yorkshire
HD4 6RF

Phone
(01484) 852550

Email us

Visit our website
Not specified

Charity number
501416

Homepage

 Once again, our two Rotary Clubs, Huddersfield & Wakefield Chantry have joined together to organise their eighth Dragon Boat Race 2016

9th July 2016  at

Pugneys Country Park, Wakefield

From the sponsorship that each team raises, 70% goes to the teams nominated charity, the remaining 30% goes to the Rotary Clubs charities.

Visit our website

www.rotarydragonboatchallenge.org

Support us

If you'd like to support Huddersfield and Wakefield Chantry Rotary Clubs just click the links below:

Gallery