St Christopher's Fellowship
St Christopher’s Fellowship is one of the leading providers of services for children and young people in the voluntary sector. We provide a variety of services across England and the Isle of Man.
Our services include:
- Fostering in Peterborough, Cambridge, Essex, London and the West Midlands
- Children’s homes in London, Bedfordshire, the West Midlands and the Isle of Man
- 16+ accommodation and support for homeless young people and care leavers
- Runaway services in Enfield and Southwark
- Homeless intervention project that delivers peer support in London
We have a proven track record of delivering cost effective services that focus on the outcomes young people achieve as they move towards adulthood and independence.
We are customer focused
All of our services are specially designed to meet the needs of the local authority and the young people who use them. We are customer focused and committed to delivering high quality services to our commissioners, stakeholders and young people.
As an organisation we are passionate about young people’s participation and committed to improving the outcomes for children and young people.
We work with academic and commissioning partners to develop and implement new models of child care, which we can do as a result of our extensive experience and in-depth understanding of children, young people and the social care sector.