Andy Wood

Charity

Huddersfield and Wakefield Chantry Rotary Clubs
We are two Rotary Clubs, Huddersfield & Wakefield Chantry who have joined together to organise this year's 5th Dragon Boat Race. From the sponsorship that each team raises, 70% goes to the teams nominated charity the remaining 30% goes to the Rotary Clubs charity. This they will be cancer charities

Twitter






Please note Virgin Money Giving isn't responsible for the content fundraisers post on their pages, but if you see something you feel is offensive or inappropriate, please let us know and we'll look into it.

Porcel Ceram 2017's fundraising page

Fundraisers: 
Andy Wood, Gareth Bennett, Joe McGovern, Paul Wood, Amanda Craven, Daniel Wilson

My page: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/team/porcelceram2017

Hi, thanks for visiting our page. Through Virgin Money Giving, you can sponsor us and donations will be quickly processed and passed to charities. Virgin Money Giving is a not for profit organisation and will claim gift aid on a charity's behalf where the donor is eligible for this. We really appreciate all your support and thank you for any donations.

We are participating in the Wakefield and Huddersfield Rotary Dragon Boat Race to raise money for Prince of Wales Hospice in Pontrefract and for the Wakefield and Huddersfield Rotary Chosen Charitys

For information and to view a video of last year's event, visit our website

Please help us to reach our target of £1000 and raise vital funds for a worthy charity.

Thanks

Recent donors

09.08.17 Well Done Matty

27.07.17 Well done Guys

26.07.17 Well Done Guys

26.07.17 Well Done Guys

19.07.17 Money raised by the kids

18.07.17 Well Done Sarah

18.07.17 Money raised by the kids with their charity bucket

11.07.17

11.07.17 Well done Moon

10.07.17 Well done Paul and Louise

10.07.17 Well done to everyone taking part, for such a great cause - especially Louise Hobson & Paul Wood! Hope the cold beer has soothed the blisters!

10.07.17

08.07.17

08.07.17 Good luck botty boy.

08.07.17 Good luck Ryan and your team! Love Jodie and Andy xxx

08.07.17 Good Luck Andy. Least the weather is good for you!

08.07.17 Good luck Dean

08.07.17 Good luck Gaz, Amanda and Craig x

07.07.17 Good Luck Amanda and crew!

07.07.17 Go team! Good luck to us all

07.07.17 Good luck! Love Amy, Dan, Joseph and Lucas xxx

07.07.17 Have fun guys. Steve (Cobblers)

07.07.17 Good luck

07.07.17 Good luck to all

07.07.17 Good luck Ryan and co! Love Gav and Nic xx

£1,609.05

Running total

Target:
£1,000.00
Total raised incl. Gift Aid:
£1,762.80
Total donors:
51
Last donor:
Matty
09.08.17  
Offline fundraising:
£0.00
Donate now