More of your money goes to charity
Virgin Money Giving is a not-for-profit company so more of your money goes directly where it’s needed most.
Whether it’s running a marathon or sitting in a bath of baked beans, we know fundraisers give their all to raise money for the causes close to their hearts, and we believe only charities should profit from their hard work.
The best deal for charities
Because we’re not-for-profit we only charge charities the minimum fees needed to cover our running costs. That’s a single start-up fee of £150 + VAT from each charity and 2% of donations. Gift Aid is reclaimed from the Government and passed to charities in full. Fundraisers and their sponsors don’t pay a penny to use our website.
Should we have any money left over after covering our operating costs, we’ll use it to reduce our fees further or improve services for fundraisers and charities.
A user-friendly website
We’ve designed and built Virgin Money Giving with fundraisers in mind:
- Get a fundraising page for life and keep the same web address for every event you take part in.
- Create a basic page in 10 minutes then customise it and add your own content, photos and links.
- Sign up and pay your entry fee for organised charity events registered on Virgin Money Giving.
- Email friends, family and colleagues with a link to your page – they’ll be able to sponsor you securely online in a couple of clicks.
- Create personalised thank you messages for your sponsors.
- Fundraise with friends or colleagues as a team.
A great team to support you
We’ve got a committed team in place ready to support your fundraising at every level, from our independent board of directors including our non-executive directors from the charity and IT sectors, to our support team at the end of the phone.
A wealth of expertise
Although Virgin Money Giving is a separate, independent company, we benefit from sharing the skills and knowledge of our sister company Virgin Money. We appreciate that donations are the lifeblood of charities, so you can rest assured Virgin Money Giving will be run with the highest levels of security and transparency. Read our full credentials.
The Virgin spirit
From Virgin Unite’s social and environmental work around the world to our sponsorship of the London Marathon, supporting good causes is at the heart of what we do at Virgin.
We’re dedicated to helping you raise as much money as possible and we’ll support your fundraising with the level of quality, customer service and innovation you’d expect from any Virgin company.