When you register your charity with us, we use the details you give us to build you a simple Virgin Money Giving page.
If you like you can then customise your page with links, text and photos and add more pages. Here’s how:
Updating your page
When you register your charity, we set up a simple Virgin Money Giving page for you with these features:
- Your charity’s name and logo.
- A panel with links to all of your charity’s pages. There won’t be many links to begin with but if you decide to add more pages, fundraisers can use this panel to find the information they need quickly and easily.
- A ‘support us’ box. This is a quick way for people to make a donation, set up a monthly donation or start fundraising for your charity.
- A ‘charity details’ box with your address, email, phone number and website.
To update the information on this page, simply sign into your charity’s Virgin Money Giving account and choose ‘charity page’. You’ll see a preview of your page – just type in your changes then click ‘save’ when you’re happy.
Add new pages and remove any you don’t need
Sign into your charity’s Virgin Money Giving account and choose ‘charity page’. You’ll see a preview of your page with some ‘page options’ at the top:
- Click ‘add another page’ to set up a new page. You’ll be asked to give your page a title then you can add text, photos and links to the page.
- To delete a page, make sure you’re on the page you’d like to remove then click ‘remove page’. Please note you won’t be able to remove your charity’s homepage or the ‘events’ page.
- If you’ve made changes to one of your charity’s pages but decide you preferred it how it was before, just click ‘exit without saving changes’. Otherwise click the ‘save’ button when you’re happy.
Whether you’re updating a page or adding a new one, you can type in text wherever you see this box:
Use the tools at the top of the box to customise your words - make them bold, italic, different colours and sizes to suit you. If you’re not sure what a tool does, just hold your mouse over it until the name tag appears.
When you’re happy with your text, just click the ‘save’ button at the top of your page.
Upload your photos
Sign into your charity’s Virgin Money Giving account and choose ‘charity page’. You’ll see a preview of your page with an ‘add widgets’ section at the top.
Tick the box next to ‘photo gallery’ and you’ll get step-by-step instructions on screen of how to upload your photos. If you need any help at this stage, check out our guide to uploading photos.