Register your charity and start maximising your donations
To register with Virgin Money Giving and begin receiving online donations, your charity must be registered with the Charity Commission for England & Wales, and/or the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator, unless your charity is exempt.
Your charity must also be registered for Gift Aid with HMRC Charities.
Virgin Money Giving is open to charities from England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland.
How to register
On the next screen you will be able to register your charity. There are five simple steps:
- Tell us about you. We’ll need to know your charity’s name, registered charity number and address, along with your contact details.
- Create a password. You can then sign into your charity’s Virgin Money Giving account whenever you like, and complete the next steps when you’re ready.
- Send us your Gift Aid forms. Virgin Money Giving will reclaim Gift Aid on behalf of your charity, and donations will be paid into your charity’s bank account. To enable us to do this, you’ll need to complete and return some forms to us – we’ll email them to you when you begin the registration process.
- Customise your charity page. We’ll build you a simple Virgin Money Giving page which you can customise with photos, links and text.
- Pay a one-off set-up fee. Before we can start collecting donations, we also ask all charities for a one off set-up fee of £150 + VAT. Click here for full details of our fees.