Pathways 2 Play
Why we need your help
Pathways 2 Play is an ambitious project to develop the Tim Lamb Centre's outdoor play area. We want our playground to be fully accessible all year round and we'd like to add some new equipment too.
The overall cost is going to be in excess of £100,000 and we are hope to secure some large capital grants towards this. However, we are also hoping our families, friends, local community and businesses will suppport our fundraising efforts too.
For more information about the campaign, please visit our website.
Funding achievements so far...
- Swingseat Tango
- Swingseat Mirage
- Crusie Line with thanks to The Sun/50
- Wheelchair Accessible Swing with thanks to the Morrisons Foundation.
- Accessible Pathway & Improved All-Weather Surfacing ~ (£9.3K)
- Under Swing Surfacing ~ (£9.3K)
- Sensory Planters (To be confirmed).
raised towards £100,000.00 target
How you can support us
Make a donation
Select the amount you'd like to give or fundraise towards
Fundraise in support
Create a fundraising page in support of Pathways 2 Play and make a real impact
Jan 02, 2021
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £71,570.25
Raised offline £71,304.00