Welcome to the Virgin Money London Marathon Campaign page for St John Ambulance!
Please check this mapes for updates, runners stories, photos and more!
Lace up and join #teamStJohnAmbulance
- When: 24 April 2016
- Where: London
- Distance: 26.2 miles
- Registration fee: £100
- Minimum sponsorship: £1,800
he experience of a lifetime
Next year, hundreds of runners will be taking part in the Virgin Money London Marathon to raise funds for St John Ambulance. Register now to take your place for the charity that picks you up, dusts you down and gets you over the finish line - while raising vital life saving funds.
Thanks to fundraisers like you we’re able to put our first aid trainers in schools, equip our volunteers and run our ambulances.
Donors, sponsors, marathon runners - every pound you give us helps save lives.
Apply for a charity or Golden Bond place in the 2016 Virgin Money London Marathon
Apply today for a charity place in the marathon to run for St John Ambulance. All we ask in return for a place is £100 registration fee, and a pledge to raise £1,800 minimum sponsorship.
Register now for your charity place
How we’ll support you
We’ll be there to help you meet your fundraising targets and to make the most out of your marathon experience. Our support package includes:
- • a dedicated marathon coordinator
- • training and fundraising packs
- • a St John Ambulance running vest
- • a monthly e-newsletter and 'weekly tips' emails
- • publicity support and advice from the St John Ambulance PR team
- • cheers of support from the St John Ambulance team at our dedicated cheering point – including our 1,400 volunteers who will be providing first aid on the day
- • an information day in March to prepare you for the race
- • a post-race reception near Westminster on race day with refreshments, a massage and goody bags just a few minutes' walk from the finish line.
Come and see us at the Virgin London Marathon exhibition at the ExCel centre where you can get more information (April 2016).
Ballot place runner
If you were lucky enough to secure your marathon place through the Virgin Money London Marathon public ballot, we would love to have you join team St John Ambulance.
You’ll be able to enjoy the same comprehensive, personal support package that we offer to our Charity/Golden Bond place runners. All we ask in return is that you pledge to raise £250 in sponsorship.
Please email the Events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 7324 4168 for further information.