Driffield Community Hub
Why we need your help
A recent thank you…
“I cannot thank you enough. My aunt was isolated on her own and we live over 4hrs away and could not get to her quickly. My aunt suffers from early onset dementia and the response of your team of volunteers was incredible. My aunt and I felt supported every step of the way, a full parcel was delivered, confirmation was sent to me, and we have now secured a slot in a weeks’ time with the supermarket to get back to independence. Thank you so much!”
This is a dedicated page for the response to COVID19 by the partnership with HEY Smile Foundation, East Riding of Yorkshire Council and Humber NHS Teaching Foundation Trust and the wider community response.
Our communities in Driffield are responding proactively to the needs of the most vulnerable and isolated in our community.
This page is set up to support the charities and community activity happening in your area, this includes the following;
- Food deliveries
- Medication deliveries
- And our own telephone befriending service the Caller collective
Donations to this page are designated for Driffield. They will be mobilised weekly by HEY Smile Foundation and our partners.
So why donate?
- You may have received support from us and want to donate
- You may wish to contribute to the costs of your food parcel
- You may wish to contribute to the costs of fuel costs for deliveries
- You may wish to support further development of responses in your area
Making a donation could not be simpler…
raised so far
Spread the word
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £0.00
Raised offline £0.00