Become a Virtual SNAPS Superhero
Why we need your help
- Set yourself a personal challenge! Whether it's a walk around the park, a short run or a fitness challenge at home, it all counts towards keeping active and supporting SNAPS.
- Once you've completed the challenge, make a donation to SNAPS.
- Help a friend to join our #SNAPSSuperheroes ranks by nominating them for the challenge!
If you're on Strava, join our club and log your challenge here: strava.com/clubs/virtualsnapssuperheroes
Every superhero that makes a donation will receive a certificate and a colour-in medal activity sheet!
SNAPS Superhero Training School
Prep the kids to become SNAPS Superheroes by enrolling them in our virtual Superhero Training School!
Completing Superhero Training is simple: set your kids 5 acts of kindness to complete!
They could be:
- Helping to tidy the house
- Helping to set the table for dinner
- Making a card to send to a neighbour to cheer them up
- Video calling their grandparents
- Doing something to make their siblings smile
Once they've completed their training and become fully fledged superheroes, make a donation to SNAPS.
We're always looking for more Superheroes to join our ranks, so encourage the kids to nominate a friend to get involved!
Every superhero that makes a donation will receive a certificate and colour in medal activity sheet!
How your donation helps
£5 can help us provide a craft pack for a SNAPS child during lockdown
£10 can buy arts and crafts materials for our services
£20 can buy arts and crafts materials for our services
£20 can provide two footballs for our Football Club
£50 can help us provide a dance session at our services.
If you are able to sponsor a SNAPS physiotherapy session and donate £40 or more, we'll also send you a SNAP band to say thank you!
raised towards £500.00 target
Spread the word
How you can support us
Make a donation
Select the amount you'd like to give or fundraise towards
Fundraise in support
Create a fundraising page in support of Become a Virtual SNAPS Superhero and make a real impact
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £0.00
Raised offline £0.00