Why we need your help
YMCA Birmingham is part of YMCA Heart of England, an independent Christian charity that works with people of all faiths and of none.
We were formed from the merger of YMCA Birmingham and YMCA Coventry & Warwickshire in 2020 and support local people in their communities with a wide range of services. These include:
- Accommodation and support for hundreds of young people each year.
- High quality day nurseries, providing childcare for children in Birmingham and the surrounding area.
- Apprenticeship support to improve life and employability skills.
- Affordable community conferencing facilities.
- An onsite coffee shop which provides delicious food and drink and volunteering opportunities; reinvesting all profits to support more young people within YMCA accommodation.
Your support will ensure that we can support even more vulnerable young people. Find out more about our work at www.ymcabirmingham.org.uk