Step Out for Riverside
Why we need your help
'Step Out for Riverside'
We know that getting outside is great for both our mental and physical health. As Spring arrives, we would like to give you that reason for putting on your boots or trainers, opening your front door and getting out in the fresh air. We would like to invite you to ‘Step Out for Riverside.’
Your donation and fundraising makes a big difference.
As a small charity we work hard to ensure that every penny you donate will help adults and young people in the local community most in need. The funds raised from 'Step Out for Riverside' will help to provide counselling sessions to support their mental health and well-being.
Life is difficult at the moment and many people are struggling. Riverside is currently supporting over 180 people every month across South Oxfordshire and demand for our services is increasing.
Your donation means that counselling is accessible to all.
'Step Out for Riverside' is open to everyone and easy to join. It will improve your health and well-being and help Riverside to support the community.
Thank you so much for your support.
Here’s how it works….
- Set your own goal such as a morning walk, 10,000 Steps a Day, a local bike ride, a family hike through the words, a 5km run or a longer challenge.
- Do this on your own, with a friend or with family.
- Make it a regular part of your week or a one- off event.
- 'Step Out' and fundraise during March and April 2021
- Use our fundaising page here to make a donation or create your own page so friends and family can help you reach your own fundraising target.
- Share your photos and stories on our facebook or instagram page
For more details and printable PDFs including Step Out Trackers, Kids Sponsorship Forms, Schools Pack go to
Please make sure you follow all the current government Covid regulations.
raised towards £5,000.00 target
Spread the word
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £35.00
Raised offline £0.00