Step up for global health
Why we need your help
Around the world two billion people lack reliable access to essential medicine. This access gap disproportionately affects low-and middle-income countries. One of the barriers to healthcare is often the distances people must travel to reach healthcare facilities, and the risk that when a patient does get there, that they won’t have the medicines needed.
International Health Partners works to equip health facilities in low- and middle-income countries, to ensure that even when people have travelled long distances, they can receive the medical care they need, when they need it.
We’re challenging you to walk 10,000 steps or more every day throughout July, to raise vital funds and awareness for the millions of people living without reliable access to medicine around the world.
What is the challenge and how to get involved?
Get sponsored for every step and walk alongside those living without reliable access to healthcare.
- If you haven't already, register for your IHP T-shirt here
- Create your fundraising page and set a target
- Download an app such as Strava for your phone, use a wrist pedometer or activity tracker to count your steps
- Ask friends, family and colleagues to sponsor your challenge
- 1-31 July - get walking! 10,000 steps every day for one month
- Share your challenge online and remember to tag us in on social media @internationalhealthpartners / @ihp_uk
Will you step up for global health?
£100 = lifesaving medicine for 400 pregnant women
£300 = antibiotics for 600 children
£500 = treatment for 1,500 people
raised towards £15,000.00 target
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £3,509.58
Raised offline £115.00