Our supporters are amazing. In just one year, #TEAMKIDNEY raised over £400,000 by walking, running and cycling over 28,000 miles.We'll be there every step of the way to help support you on your journey by providing:
- An exclusive Kidney Research Running vest
- Incentives along the way
- A dedicated member of our Supporter Care team who will help and advise you and also be taking part with you on the day!
- Regular training tips and updates
- Two cheering teams along the route to help and encourage you
- A training day in February where you can meet your fellow runners and our team
- A post race reception on the day with refreshments and massage
Kidney disease is a silent killer. There are three million people in the UK with it right now and there is no cure. We are the leading charity committed to developing treatments, patient information and raising vital public awareness. Please join us to help save lives.