Autism Awareness Week
Why we need your help
Autism Awareness Week
29th March to 4th April 2021.
Autism Awareness Week and in particular Autism Awareness Day which is on the 2nd April every year is internationally recognised. It encourages people to raise the awareness about people on the autism spectrum.
It allows the opportunity to share stories and provides opportunities to increase understanding of autism.
Autism Hampshire delivers high quality services that meet the diverse needs of people on the autism spectrum throughout Hampshire and the surrounding area. As a charity we provide services which include:
- Information, advice and guidance.
- Autism Accredited training service
- Schools/College education Support Service
- University mentoring service
- Employment support Consultancy service
- Autism Alert Card and App
- Residential and supported living homes.
- Try before you buy service
- Serendipity Social groups
Any donation you make would be very much appreciated.
At Autism Hampshire we are always looking for support whether this would be fundraising, donations or volunteering within the charity.
If you would like anymore information or to get involved at all then please email email@example.com or ring 01489 880881.
Or you can;
Create Your Own Fundraiser:
Stay home and fundraise from the comfort of your own home this Autism Awareness Week. Here you will find fun ways to raise awareness and funds at home with family and friends. Here are some ideas we have come up with:
- Virtual Quiz/Games night: Set up and host your very own quiz or games night and simply ask for a donation take part. Choose a theme to base your quiz around or even go as fancy-dress for all to dress-up.
- Virtual Bake off: get creative and bake your favourite cakes, cookies, puddings, whatever you fancy and get everyone involved to score one another based on your design, presentation, and visual techniques (e.g. that it isn’t burnt!) The judging will be held virtually so the best part is you get to eat your lovely bakes yourself. Set a fundraising page up, through virgin giving and ask for a donation to enter. Ready, set, Bake!
- Step challenge: challenge you and your family to complete a set number of steps over Autism Awareness Week. Keep track on an app of you chose and ask friends to sponsor you. Please see our ‘create your own distance challenge’ page on website for more information on setting this up.
Please don’t forget to tag us in any photos you share on social media. We love to see the amazing ways you support us! You can also share any photo’s via email and be in with a chance on being featured on our website. If you do need some help deciding what to do please emails our fundraising team on firstname.lastname@example.org where we can support your fundraiser ideas every step of the way.
raised so far
Spread the word
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £0.00
Raised offline £0.00