Burnham Beeches Rotary Virtual Run
Why we need your help
The annual Charity Run is a VIRTUAL event organised by Burnham Beeches Rotary to raise funds to that are distributed around the local community.
Open to runners and walkers, of all ages abilities, individuals, groups and families this is your opportunity to participate in an organised event, have some fun, and raise much needed money for local causes.
Every entrant will get one of our fantastic s!
- Register on EventEntry website until 31st August
- Run or Walk, your own route - any distance 1K to 10K (more if you want!) on your own or in a family group
- When - Any time during July & August 2021
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- Send details of your run plus photos and we will post you one of our beautiful enamel medals
- Prize draw for those completing the event - three £50 vouchers to spend on kit at specialist running shop Apex Sports.
- Donate or set up a fundraising page here for your cause here and spread the word to your supporters.[/url]
- Maximum entries - 375 competitors
- More details [url=http://www.burnhambeechesrun.co.uk]www.burnhambeechesrun.co.uk
SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES
The funds raised last year were used to support voluntary organisations and individuals and those hard hit by COVID - 19. We made donations to local Foodbanks, including Burnham Care & Share, supplied food parcels for families at Christmas, and helped Thames Valley Adventure Playground, Riding for the Disabled and Youth groups including Guides and Scouts. We have also supported Alexander Devine, Thames Hospice and helped raise money for Children in Need through local schools.
MAKE A DONATION HERE OR SET UP YOUR OWN FUND RAISING PAGE - WE WILL THEN DONATE EVERYTHING YOU RAISE TO YOUR CAUSE.
raised towards £3,000.00 target
Spread the word
Sep 27, 2020
Sep 02, 2020
Sep 01, 2020
Aug 31, 2020
Tony and Wendy Jones
Aug 23, 2020
Aug 21, 2020
carol and john weeks
Aug 20, 2020
Aug 13, 2020
Aug 11, 2020
Aug 09, 2020
Captain (Retired Basham
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £1,109.39
Raised offline £0.00