Burnham Beeches Rotary Virtual Run
Why we need your help
We are holding this year's Burnham Beeches Rotary Charity Run as a VIRTUAL event to raise funds to support local charities that have been hard hit during the pandemic.
Open to runners and walkers, of all ages abilities, individuals, groups and families this is your opportunity to participate in an organised event, have some fun, and raise much needed money for needy causes at this difficult time.
Every entrant will get one of our fantastic s!
- Register on EventEntry website until 31st August
- Run or Walk, your own route - any distance 1K to 10K (more if you want!) on your own or in a family group
- When - Any time during July & August 2020
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- Send details of your run plus photos and we will post you one of our beautiful enamel medals
- Prize draw for those completing the event - three £50 vouchers to spend on kit at specialist running shop Apex Sports.
- Donate or set up a fundraising page here for your cause here and spread the word to your supporters.[/url]
- Maximum entries - 375 competitors
- More details [url=http://www.burnhambeechesrun.co.uk]www.burnhambeechesrun.co.uk
SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES
ALL the money raised will go to local charities. Recently we’ve been supporting local Cancer Charities hard hit by COVID - 19,
such as Alexander Devine, Thames Hospice, Sue Ryder, Riding for the Disabled and local food banks.
MAKE A DONATION HERE OR SET UP YOUR OWN FUND RAISING PAGE - WE WILL THEN DONATE EVERYTHING YOU RAISE TO YOUR CAUSE.
raised towards £3,000.00 target
Spread the word
Sep 27, 2020
Sep 02, 2020
Sep 01, 2020
Aug 31, 2020
Tony and Wendy Jones
Aug 23, 2020
Aug 21, 2020
carol and john weeks
Aug 20, 2020
Aug 13, 2020
Aug 11, 2020
Aug 09, 2020
Captain (Retired Basham
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £4,329.39
Raised offline £3,220.00