Burnham Beeches Rotary Virtual Run 2021
Why we need your help
The annual Charity Run is a VIRTUAL event organised by Burnham Beeches Rotary to raise funds to that are distributed around the local community.
Open to runners and walkers, of all ages abilities, individuals, groups and families this is your opportunity to participate in an organised event, have some fun, and raise much needed money for local causes.
Every entrant will get one of our fantastic s!
- Register on EventEntry website until 31st August
- Run or Walk, your own route - any distance 1K to 10K (more if you want!) on your own or in a family group
- When - Any time during July & August 2021
- Entry fees - £10 for adults and £5 for children and dogs(!) - Online only
- Send details of your run plus photos and we will post you one of our beautiful enamel medals
- Donate or set up a fundraising page here for your cause here and spread the word to your supporters.
- Maximum entries - 500 competitors
- More details www.burnhambeechesrun.co.uk
SUPPORTING LOCAL CHARITIES
The funds raised last year were used to support voluntary organisations and individuals and those hard hit by COVID - 19. We made donations to local Foodbanks, including Burnham Care & Share, supplied food parcels for families at Christmas, and helped Thames Valley Adventure Playground, Riding for the Disabled and Youth groups including Guides and Scouts. We have also supported Alexander Devine, Thames Hospice and helped raise money for Children in Need through local schools.
raised towards £3,000.00 target
Aug 24, 2021
Aug 12, 2021
Aug 07, 2021
Aug 05, 2021
Aug 02, 2021
Jul 18, 2021
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £315.19
Raised offline £0.00