Following on from Blythe Valley Park’s occupier vote earlier this year, Dreams Come True was chosen as the charity that the park will support from September 2018 to September 2019.
At Blythe, we will be supporting Dreams Come True by raising money and encouraging donations through both organised events and individual fundraising throughout the year.
T’s & C’s for our ‘Win A Holiday’ competition
- In order to be entered to the competition, you must donate a minimum £10 to the Blythe Valley Park Virgin Money Page for Dreams Come True Charity
- The winner will be picked randomly, this is not affected by the number of times you donate.
- Your donation must state your full name and a contact email address (you can enter your email address in the ‘leave a message’ box), without both of these supplied you cannot be entered to the competition. Do not leave an anonymous donation name/amount
- The prize for the winner is a voucher for £1500 to be spent with Travelbag Ltd.
- The voucher must be redeemed either in store at the Travelbag Ltd Solihull Store 26-28 Drury Lane Mell Sq Shopping Centre, Solihull, B91 3BG or over the phone with Maria Cunningham via 020 7001 4067. The voucher cannot be redeemed online or with any other travel bag store.
- The voucher must be redeemed by the 20th December 2019. The voucher will not be valid after this date.
- £1000 of the prize will be donated by IM Properties PLC, with the remaining £500 donated by Travelbag Ltd.
- Entries will only be considered if donations are made from 11am 23rd November 2018 – 4pm Monday 7th January 2019. Any entries made outside of these dates and times will not be considered.
- The winner will be contacted via the email address provided on Tuesday 8th January 2019 at 9.30am. If the chosen winner does not respond to the email by 2.30pm on the Tuesday 8th January, an alternative winner will be picked and emailed. The named winner must receive the prize. The prize cannot be collected by somebody on their behalf.