Why we need your help
March 2019 is Cerebral Palsy Awareness Month and we are celebrating by launching our 2019 #CPCan Appeal.
Cerebral Palsy Sport has a special challenge for March 2019 with some great ways to fundraise for us.
- #CPCan Challenge 2019 - run, walk, cycle, swim, throw kick or jump as far as you can during the month of March as we are trying to get all the way around the coastline of Britain. You can raise funds as you go and share your story with us!
- You can sign up to the challenge here
- Make a donation - you can donate to the appeal directly on this page.
You can also take on smaller challenges that works for oyur life, time available or ability
- Take on a personal challenge like running a 5k or 10k or give up wine or chocolate for a month
- If giving up chocolate for a month is a step too far - why not take the Smartie Challenge. Buy the kids a tube of Smarties - let me eat them and then fill the tube with 5ps, 10ps or 20ps and send the tube into us!
- You can donate direct by donating on this donation page
Start planning your 2019 activities now and you can download everything you need to get started in our great tool kit from: www.cpsport.org/support-us/fundraise/cpcan2019
Once you have completed your challenge, you can register your distance here
Thank you for supporting us to provide more opportunties for children, young people and adults with cerebral palsy to Play, Participate and Enjoy sport!
raised towards £5,000.00 target
How you can support us
Make a donation
Select the amount you'd like to give or fundraise towards
Fundraise in support
Create a fundraising page in support of CPCan 2019 and make a real impact
Apr 05, 2019
Apr 02, 2019
Mar 13, 2019