Help Us to Support Vulnerable People
Why we need your help
The Coronavirus pandemic is affecting millions of people around the world. It is having a major impact on the poorest and most vulnerable communities – the people that Future Projects exists to help. But with full lockdown ongoing our income from donations, fundraising, and commercial activities has dropped significantly, leaving us in a difficult financial position. We need your support to continue providing vital services and support during this crisis.
Throughout this crisis we are:
- Reaching out to vulnerable and isolated people, providing them with advice, guidance and information, and connecting them with their community for help and support.
- Delivering care packages, food parcels, and free school meal vouchers to struggling families and individuals.
- Broadcasting vital information about how to stay safe and how to access local services and support via Future Radio on 107.8fm, DAB and online.
- Assisting with access to universal credit and other benefits to avoid financial hardship.
- Working with rough sleepers to keep them safe and to find them suitable and safe accommodation.
- Providing education and safeguarding support for vulnerable children with Special Educational Needs and Disabilities.
- Screening and coordinating NHS and Local Authority volunteers as part of the COVID-19 Emergency response.
- Responding to the increased risk and incidents of domestic abuse; providing advice and supporting families and individuals to access services and find safety.
- Assisting with employment support in response to the impact of the crisis on those who are unable to continue working.
We are concerned for the future. All our efforts are currently focused on helping people to stay safe and avoid crisis. If we cannot replace some of the income lost to this pandemic, we will be required to identify savings and that means scaling back some of our work – at the very time it is needed most, as our communities look to us for help.
We don’t know what the future holds in the months and years ahead as we all deal with this pandemic, but we do know that there will be thousands of people in Norfolk that will depend on us. If you can spare anything at all to help us continue our work for the most disadvantaged and vulnerable people in Norfolk, we would be sincerely grateful.
Thank you and stay safe,
raised so far
Nov 17, 2020
Sep 30, 2020
Sep 27, 2020
Jun 25, 2020
Jun 18, 2020
Apr 18, 2020
John and Sue Chadwick
Apr 13, 2020
Steph & Tim
Apr 13, 2020
Apr 13, 2020
Jack and Louise
Apr 09, 2020
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £1,989.00
Raised offline £0.00