Why we need your help
R.E.D. January stands for RUN EVERY DAY!
This is YOUR opportunity to start the New Year in a really positive way. Whether you run, walk, or simply move for 5 mins - there are no rules. You can set your own target, however big or small that may be.
This challenge is all about improving your health and wellbeing.
And not only that, you can raise funds for your local mental health charity.
More reasons to enter:
- January is notoriously a gloomy month - brighten up your 31 days with a fun and FREE to enter challenge. Turn the blues RED!
- You will receive a R.E.D January t-shirt, to help raise mental health awareness whilst you take on your challenge.
- There's plenty of downloadable resources including a R.E.D January fundraising guide.
- Every person who chooses to fundraise through their challeng will receive a special R.E.D January Fundraising Medal.
- You can join our local R.E.D January community on Facebook for motivational tips and advice during your challenge - search for 'R.E.D. January for Dorset Mind'
- Every penny you raise will go towards helping us raise awareness about mental health and educate people in how to maintain it. We challenge the stigma and inequality that comes with difficulties with mental health. And we support people on their journey to recovery.
"Not only is R.E.D January a brilliant way to kick-start the New Year, but also by taking part you are helping to raise awareness and open up the conversation about mental health.”
To start fundraising click on the 'Start Fundraising' link at the top - and follow instructions - your page will be automatically linked to this one!
raised so far
Nov 14, 2017
Nov 14, 2017
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £1,598.25
Raised offline £66.00