Dixons Carphone Race to the Stones 2019
Why we need your help
Join Sport Relief’s summer challenge and take on this ultra-marathon to support people who urgently need help.
Lace up your trainers and follow in the footsteps of Vikings, Romans, dragons and Kings on a 100km trek back in time.
Weave through woodlands, drift through colourful crop fields, pass Bronze Age hill forts and Roman crossings to the iconic finish line at Avebury Stone Circle. Walk or run, do two days or one – it’s entirely up to you.
Sign up with family, friends or work mates, or go solo and make new friends along the way.
How your money makes a difference:
• In Sierra Leone, £10 could provide a person suffering from a mental illness with one-to-one counselling sessions
• £20 could help provide nutritious food for 80 children to eat at a school breakfast club in the UK
• £30 could enable an isolated mum in the UK who is experiencing postnatal depression to attend a group therapy session to discuss her feelings, develop coping strategies and start to recover
• £200 could provide a school in Tanzania with the materials for learning, drama and music so disabled and non-disabled children can share and play together
• £450 could fund therapy sessions for 15 young women in the UK who have experienced domestic abuse
raised towards £60,000.00 target
Spread the word
Jun 13, 2019