St Michael's Aldbourne PTA Appeal
Why we need your help
A PTA APPEAL WITH NO BAKING REQUEST IN SIGHT :-)
It has now been over 12 weeks since St Michael's School opened it's doors to a full set of pupils.
These really are unprecedented times!
Although unable to see our pupils face-to-face we have continued to offer a wide-ranging timetable of curriculum-based tasks and activities for all year groups. We have also been busy adapting the school to offer the best experience possible to our Reception, Year 1 and Year 6 pupils. This has led to unforeseen costs at a time when we have been unable to fundraise in the usual way.
Our annual fun run and summer fair were cancelled as well as popcorn clubs, a quiz, schools discos and coffee mornings.
In short – we need your help!
St Michael's has been running out of space for a while now as pupil numbers have risen steadily over the past few years. This squeeze on space now becomes an even more pressing issue as we prepare for a 'new normal' school environment.
So why do we need your help?
- We would dearly love to purchase a new outdoor learning space (a solar-powered shed) which would provide an extra learning environment and a vital increase in weather-proof learning space
- As we open up to more pupils in the near future we need to make every adjustment possible to provide a safe learning space for all
- Any improvements we are able to make to our Forest School environment would enhance learning and enable us to spend more time outdoors
We realise that this is an uncertain time for many people and that financial concerns may make it impossible to contribute at this time. But for those of you who are willing and able to help please read on...
Ways to help out
The quickest and easiest way to help is to simply press donate on this page and send us some money.
For those of you looking for ways to entertain yourselves and your family why not participate in a challenge to raise some funds?
The possibilities are endless but here are a few ideas to get you started...
- Get active: Set yourself or your family a challenge to walk, run or cycle a set number of kilometres in a set amount of time. Ask your supporters to donate money for every kilometre completed.
- Get creative: Make or bake (I know we said no baking but it's totally your choice!) some amazing creations and sell them to your nearest and dearest.
- Get reading: Set yourself or your family a summer reading challenge and ask your supporters to donate money for every page, chapter or book read.
If you have any brilliant ideas that we haven't thought of we would love to hear from you. You can get in touch by email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you so much for reading this far and thank you for any help you are able to offer during these uncertain times.
Make sure you check back regularly to see how our fundraising is going and don't forget to forward this page to your friends and family.
raised towards £10,000.00 target
Spread the word
Jul 16, 2020
Jul 14, 2020
Jul 13, 2020
Jul 13, 2020
Jul 12, 2020
Anthony and Sue Evans
Jul 12, 2020
Jul 11, 2020
Jul 10, 2020
Jo and Felix
Jul 08, 2020
Jul 07, 2020
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £7,028.06
Raised offline £500.00