Emotional Support for Adult Carers
Why we need your help
Emotional Support for Adult Carers in Brighton & Hove
Many Carers can find themselves understandably overwhelmed by the pressures a caring role can bring.
The Carers Centre have experienced staff who are skilled at promoting resilience and empowering Carers to take back their independence. We are able to advocate on Carers’ behalf to ensure that they are getting statutory entitlements and to ensure that Carers receive the right support, at the right time, in the right place.
How will your donation be used at the Carers Centre?
- We provide one-to-one, supportive interventions for Carers that include the following elements:
- Building emotional resilience, coping with the caring role
- Empowering Carers to enjoy a life outside caringWork with them to establish an external support network including extended family, health and social care professionals
- Developing an emergency plan for Carers to follow when need arises including registration on the council’s emergency back-up scheme
- Matching Carers with skilled volunteers to develop Carers’ interests
- Extra support around times of transition such as a deterioration in their relative’s health
If you are interested in a larger donation, our fundraising team can work with you on a tailored proposal towards specific activities. For more information, contact Tom Lambert, Carers Centre Director at email@example.com.
Spread the word
How you can support us
Make a donation
Select the amount you'd like to give or fundraise towards
Fundraise in support
Create a fundraising page in support of Emotional Support for Adult Carers and make a real impact