This Christmas, help people like Nathan get out of homelessness[/b][/b]
Nathan was sleeping rough by the canal before he came to Shiloh. With our support he's now in a new home, with a job and preparing for a new future. You can read more about his story here.This 2 minute video shows you the range of support we offer people like Nathan and the difference it makes.
We need your help to run a safe, warm place to change the lives of homeless adults.[/b]
If you can give a little, we can give a lot, here's how:
* A warm welcome and good company
* Two nutritious, hot meals 3 times a week including a delicious Christmas dinner
* Expert help with housing, employment and benefits
* A way out of homelessness for good through our year round mentoring, training, education and activity programmes.
* Advice with mental health and addiction problems
* A health check and treatment from a local Nurse
* Emergency Rough Sleeper Packs
* A chance to shower, freshen up, get clean clothes, use a washer/dryer and have a hair cut
Our homeless support centre is open 3 days a week all year round. We want to continue supporting the homeless through the festive season and beyond. We are a volunteer-led charity reliant on donations, so please support us this Christmas if you can. [/b]