25 Year Anniversary Challenge 2021
Why we need your help
2021 marks 25 years since St Petrock’s first opened its doors.
Sadly, homelessness remains a serious issue in Exeter – and following a year of global upheaval, the need for community involvement in assisting those affected is more urgent than ever before.
Throughout the year, we’ll be inviting supporters to take part in 25 specific, simple challenges to meet the needs of people who are homeless or vulnerably housed and help them on their journeys away from homelessness.
We’ll be sharing challenge prompts on social media using the hastag #stpetrocks25 from January 2021, but you're welcome to join in at any time.
STEP UP 25 MILES CHALLENGES
St Petrock’s Rough Sleeper Support Team walk approximately 25 miles every week, making daily contact with people on the streets.
Step up to join them by getting sponsored to cover 25miles in a month (or at your own pace). T
You can set up your own personalised online fundraising page using the links below.
- Run 25 miles
- Cycle 25 miles
- Swim 25 miles
- Skate 25 miles
- Cover 25 miles in the most original mode of transport you can find - or mix the above
SPRING STEP UP CHALLENGES
and like 25 of our posts
8. Make one of Linda's 25th anniversary recipes and share your photos
9. Get sponsored to take part in a 25 hour / day technology / social media fast, & donate to client phone & internet access in StP's centre
10. Get your company to donate £25 to StP's
11. Buy 25 hot drinks over the year for a person without a home
12. Talk to 25 people about the 25th anniversary challenges
SUMMER SURVIVAL CHALLENGES
(Factor 25 +)
14. Live on £25 for a week
15. Get 25 people to sign Shelter’s petition to help improve access to rented accommodation (and/or write to your MP)
16. Add 25lbs to your (daily) walk, in solidarity with people who have nowhere to leave their belongings
17. Donate a sleeping bag directly to our September Sleeping Bag Appeal, or purchase one for (roughly) £25 from our Amazon Wishlist:
18. Say 25 hellos to Big Issue sellers
(The suggested donation amounts below illustrate the difference your support can make - please note that these are examples, and donations will be used where most urgently needed in providing frontline support to people in crisis).
Thank you Exeter for your support!
raised so far
Spread the word
How you can support us
Make a donation
Select the amount you'd like to give or fundraise towards
Fundraise in support
Create a fundraising page in support of 25 Year Anniversary Challenge 2021 and make a real impact
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £11,687.09
Raised offline £570.00