The Big Sleep In
Why we need your help
What is The Big Sleep In?
We all know a good night's sleep is good for our mental health so throughout May The Cart Shed is asking you to get some kip and help us raise money to support young people and adults in Herefordshire suffering with their mental health.
How to get involved:
- Find somewhere fun and exciting to sleep for a night this May
- Follow us on Facebook @thecartshedherefordshire for imaginative ideas for places to sleep and tips to get a great night's sleep
- Share your photos online using #TheBigSleepIn
- Ask your friends and family to sponsor you through this Virgin Money Giving page
- Most importantly get a good night’s sleep and wake up feeling great knowing you’ve helped us and your own mental health!
Where could you sleep?
It's up to you! Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Pitch a tent
- Build a den
- Hold a virtual sleep over
- Sleep in your school clothes or fancy dress
- Maybe even have a nap in the bath or your dog’s bed!
Make sure you are safe and that someone knows where you are and what you are planning.
[b]How your money helps[/b]
The Cart Shed provides therapeutic support for people with mental health issues through a range of outdoor activities and crafts. Your money helps us to pay for the staff and materials to run these services. Find out more about what we do by visiting our website or follow us on Facebook.
You don't have to give up your bed to support us, click on the 'donate now' button and give what you can to support The Cart Shed and everyone taking part in The Big Sleep In. Every penny makes a difference.
For more information about The Big Sleep In or the work The Cart Shed do please contact: 01544 318231 / firstname.lastname@example.org
raised towards £10,000.00 target
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £5,196.55
Raised offline £0.00