The Big Sleep In
Why we need your help
Join The Big Sleep In
We all know a good night's sleep is good for our mental health. As part of Mental Health Awareness Week 2021 The Cart Shed is asking you to get some kip and help us raise money to support young people and adults in Herefordshire suffering with their mental health.
How to get involved
- Find somewhere fun and exciting to sleep for a night this May
- Start a Virgin Donate fundraising page by clicking on the start fundraising button
- Ask you friends and family to sponsor you.
- Follow the campaign online #TheBigSleepIn
- Get a good night's sleep
- Wake up feeling great knowing you've helped us and your own mental health
Where could I sleep?
That's really up to you but here are some ideas to get you started, just make sure you are safe and that someone knows where you are and what you are planning.
- Sleep in the bath, in the dog's bed, in your school clothes
- Pitch a tent
- Build a den
- Hold a virtual sleep over
You don't have to give up your bed to support us, click on the 'donate now' button and give what you can to support The Cart Shed and everyone taking part in The Big Sleep In. Every penny makes a difference.
How your money helps
The Cart Shed provides therapeutic support for people with mental health issues through a range of outdoor activities and crafts. Your money helps us to pay for the staff and materials to run these services. Find out more about what we do by visiting our website or follow us on Facebook.
raised towards £10,000.00 target
Total raised so far
Total plus Gift Aid £575.00
Raised offline £0.00