The Hotel Collection Bunny Run
Why we need your help
This Summer, The Hotel Collection will be raising money on behalf of Cancer Research UK by creating the Bunny Run, a relay of activities covering the length of the UK - from Aberdeen to Brighton.
We've set ourselves the target of raising £12,000, with teams from each hotel and Central Support Office taking part by travelling 1,200 miles over 12 days, transporting our Bunny mascot all the way.
Starting in Aberdeen on the 27th June, the 4ft Bunny mascot will be transported to Brighton by the 12th July via our hotels in these areas:
- Stirling - The Stirling Highland Hotel
- County Durham - The Redworth Hall Hotel
- Harrogate - The Majestic Hotel
- Blackpool - The Imperial Hotel Blackpool
- Cheshire - The Shrigley Hall Hotel
- Hinckley - Central Support Office
- Birmingham - The Royal Angus Hotel
- Stratford - The Billesley Manor Hotel
- Cardiff - The Angel Hotel
- Torquay - The Imperial Hotel Torquay
- Brighton - The Old Ship Hotel
Each site will be holding fun days and raising money for Cancer Research through different activities. For more information, please follow us on Facebook and Twitter using #THCBunnyRun
At the bottom of this page, you will find a fundraising page for each individual property; if you would like to donate, you can either donate through those pages or by clicking above.
raised towards £12,000.00 target
Spread the word
Sep 07, 2016
Jul 20, 2016
Jul 19, 2016
Jonathan, Chris, John and Sue.
Jul 13, 2016
Jul 12, 2016
Jul 11, 2016
Matthew Clark Ltd
Jul 07, 2016
Jul 06, 2016
Fraser Giles Partnership
Jun 27, 2016
Jun 26, 2016