Sight for Surrey
Who we are
Sight for Surrey is the largest charitable organisation in Surrey working with adults, young people and children who have a sensory impairment. Every year we help nearly 7,500 adults and children, providing them with rehabilitation and life skills to enable full and independent lives.
We have a distinctive charitable programme of activities to ensure that our service users are not disadvantaged as a result of their disability. This includes:
- Volunteer suport for services users
- Assistive Technology Advice on the latest IT equipment
- Specialist Equipment Centre
- Eye Clinic Liaison Officers in Surrey hospitals
- Recreational programme for children and young people
- Deaf Youth Activity Group
We are incredibly grateful for any money that is raised for us so that we can continue to help those who are blind, partially sighted, Deaf, deafblind and hard of hearing lead the lives they want.