Hertfordshire Community Foundation
Who we are
Hertfordshire Community Foundation exists to tackle need and deprivation in Hertfordshire. The Foundation was set up in 1988. It encourages philanthropy and offers a professional, flexible service to help donors, whether individuals, companies or trusts as well as public authorities and agencies, to achieve their charitable giving objectives
We make grants to charities and voluntary groups, both new initiatives and existing projects, which aim to improve the quality of life for people living in Hertfordshire
We support projects aiming to:
- Help children and families.
- Provide activities and opportunities for young people.
- Give access to education, training and employment.
- Improve the quality of life of older people.
- Address community needs.
- Help people with disabilities.
For further information please go to: www.hertscf.org.uk
Registered Charity no: 1156082