Homeless Day Centre, Southampton
We're the main point of contact for homeless people and those needing access to supported accommodation within the city, including hostels. We also provide a range of day services for those who are rough sleeping, homeless or under threat of becoming homeless in the Southampton area.
We aim to meet people's immediate needs by providing shelter, food, washing facilities, and support but, more than this, we provide a range of services which are designed to improve the everyday lives of homeless people in Southampton.
So what's on offer?
- Friendly and supportive staff team
- Access to the homeless healthcare service including a GP services
- Assessment and referral through Street Homeless Prevention Team to suitable accommodation
- Laundry, washing facilities and food
- Community Cafe, excellent food and drinks available to all
- Learning which includes: employment and training opportunities for all
- Sport, leisure and social activities
- Smart Move Tenancy Sustainment programme
- Health and wellbeing activities
- Referral to substance misuse and Mental Health services
- Volunteering opportunities
- Interpreting service
If you would like to make a donation to support our Day Centre please follow the link to "Make a Donation" at the top of this page and write Homeless Day Centre, Southampton in the "leave a message box" so your donation is allocated to this service.
All donations are gratefully received and will be used to support homeless people in Southampton.
30 Cranbury Avenue