Bradbourne Group Riding For The Disabled Association
Who we are
RDA gives individuals the opportunity to:
- Reach therapeutic goals: improve muscle tone and posture, develop fine and gross motor movement
- Achieve their personal ambitions: sit on a horse for the first time, learn new skills
- Combat social isolation: build relationships, enjoy events and competition, develop self-confidence
- Develop life skills: improve communication, take responsibility, be a team player
- Experience the outdoors: ride in the countryside, access rural Britain
- Connect with animals: bringing positivity and optimism, adding a new element to life
Bradbourne RDA is a community of unpaid volunteers specifically trained to ensure that our activities are carried out in a professional, safe, friendly and fun environment. We run 36 sessions per week on average, amounting to over 4500 rides per year.
Our fundraising enables us to continue providing riding and carriage driving for people with a huge range of disabilities and we are very grateful for any help you can give us.