The Young Lives Foundation is an independent children’s charity dedicated in delivering quality services tailored to ensure we achieve effective outcomes in the lives of vulnerable and disadvantaged children and young people.
Demand for our services continues to increase and our trained staff team, together with the support of our dedicated team of volunteers, work hard to ‘make a difference’ to as many children and young people in need as possible across our region.
Our mission is to be alongside children and young people in need in ways that
affirm their identity and worth
champion their rights, needs and interests
promote their well-being and developmen
Our vision is that every young person in need shall have access to the resources and opportunities needed for them to achieve their potential and lead fulfilled lives.
What We Do:
Who We Support:
- Support young people through times of difficulty and distress
- Enabling their voices to be heard
- Assisting them to achieve their potential
How We Do It:
- Looked after children/care leavers
- Children on the edge of care/children in need
- Young offenders/at risk of offending
- NEET young people/young people disengaged in education
- Young people with mental health difficulties
- Families in need of support
- Young parents