Dementia Services Development Trust
Who we are
The Dementia Services Development Trust originally funded the work of the DSDC at Stirling University. We continue to support other work across the UK, and beyond. Your donation will enable us fund projects that raise standards for people with dementia. We have undertaken successful projects co-funded by The Atlantic Philanthropies, the Big Lottery, and a host of smaller trusts. Not least, individual legacies, donations and gifts have been used to make things better.
All donations, whatever their size, will help us to:
- transform the understanding of dementia
- educate a wide range of organisations that provide help
- help people be independent for longer through design
- produce easy-to-read guidance
- provide direct training support for families of people with dementia
We rely on donations. There are many ways you can help us make a difference, including making a monthly donation or leaving us a gift in your will. Please contact us to find out more.