Age UK Cornwall And The Isles Of Scilly
Who we are
Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly was established in 1972 and is the leading independent charity in Cornwall and The Isles of Scilly working to improve the wellbeing of people in later life.
Who we are
Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly is an independent local charity. We've been working in the local community to help older people for over 40 years. We have 90 dedicated staff and over 400 volunteers helping us to deliver services and activities for older people in Cornwall & Isles of Scilly.
Where you can find us
Our main office is based in Truro, Cornwall and we have a three Day Centre premises located in Falmouth, Newquay & St Austell. You can find address & contact details here:
We have five basic purposes:
- To provide support, products and services to older people that promotes independence, control and choice.
- To provide support to local communities so that they might offer sustainable solutions to individuals and families.
- To improve public understanding of older people by providing opportunities for older people to have their voices heard and by transmitting the needs and views of older people.
- To explore and promote new and creative ways of meeting established and newly identified needs affecting people in later life.
- To work in partnership to promote the interests of older people.
Why not get involved and help Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly?
If you would like to get involved, there are lots of things you can do. Whether you want to give your time by volunteering, take part in a fundraising event, or help with our campaigns, your help would be much appreciated.Fundraise for us
Whether you want to walk, run, bake, or even jump out of a plane, we have loads of fundraising ideas and events for people who want to help us make a difference.
What are the benefits of partnering with Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly?
A partnership with us could be beneficial for your business by helping you meet your corporate social responsibility objectives. It's a great way to motivate employees, gain insight into the over-50s market, get some great PR and help Age UK Cornwall & The Isles of Scilly to support vulnerable people in the local community. Contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.