Disability Sports Coach
Who we are
We empower disabled people to live healthier, happier lives through sport. But with Covid-19 having a devastating impact across the country, we need your support now more than ever.
What does our charity do?
- Run 14 Community Clubs across London, bringing together hundreds of disabled people every week
- Deliver inclusive coaching sessions at schools and colleges so disabled children aren't excluded from PE
- Train teachers and coaches with the lifelong skills to deliver adapted sports for all
- Provide free online activity sessions and equipment packs so disabled people can keep active and connected wherever they are
Since 2013, we have delivered sport to more than 19,000 disabled people, supported over 300 organisations in providing sport or physical activity and trained over 6,000 aspiring disability sports coaches.
Watch our video to see our Community Clubs in action:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPDWDKKMmNU
Please help disabled people overcome the challenges of Covid-19
With disabled people shielding and with many community activities closed, disabled people tell us they are feeling lonelier than ever. For many, visiting our Community Clubs was the only opportunity people had to meet friends.
Supporters like you have made a huge difference. Thanks to you, we have:
- Sent over 1,000 sports equipment packs to disabled people across London
- Produced free activity guides with fun and engaging games
- Delivered 900 minutes of phone calls to disabled people unable to access the internet
With community activities now reopening, we need your support to make sure disabled people aren't left behind.
Whether you're running an event, making a monthly donation, or taking on a challenge, it all makes a huge difference.
Please remember no donation is too large or small. Every gift helps to inspire, empower and change the lives of disabled people through sport.
Thank you for changing lives.