Nishkam Civic Association.
People of all communities are coming together to raise £50,000 for this life-saving project for mothers and their new born babies in Kenya
Mothers and children are dying every day in Kenya. Kericho District Hospital is situated right in in the heart of the community. The hospital serves residents from within the County and other neighbouring Counties.
Neonatal mortality (death during first 28 days of life) remains very high. The figures are heart breaking, on average:
- 20 new born babies die every month.
- 15 Fresh Stillbirths experienced every month
These fatalities are attributed to:
- Inadequate equipment and facilities in the current delivery rooms
- A high bed capacity of 110% in some wards with some patients sharing beds.
How will you contribute to the challenge to selflessly help others and work for the common good?
You have two options:
- You can make a donation
- Join our mailing list so that we can keep you updated with exciting future events in the UK and abroad. Just send us an email with your name and date of birth to: email@example.com (your email address shall not be shared and we promise not to send spam!)