Make Some Noise
Who we are
Childhood trauma affects a young person’s sense of identity. Make Some Noise enables everyone to feel they belong.
Did you know that singing releases feel-good endorphins, making music regulates stress levels, writing lyrics helps express feelings, playing music together widens your circle of friends?
Make Some Noise workshops let you do this while having fun, which is an essential part of childhood.
Make Some Noise is a charity that enables everyone to have the opportunity of experiencing the healing power of music. Make Some Noise does not charge for participation in these workshops. With your help, Make Some Noise need to raise money to continue providing free services and support.
- Did you know that drumming can regulate stress & anxiety?
- Did you know that you can use lyrics to express your feelings?
- Did you know that playing music together forms lasting connections?
- Did you know that playing music is one of the few things that uses the whole brain?
Did you know that music can simply take your mind off the day’s troubles to boost your mood?
- Did you know that music reduces muscle tension, improves movement and coordination?
- Did you know that we do all this while having fun – an essential part of childhood?
Be a Make Some Noise Musical Hero and join our cause. Get more info here at www.facebook.com/makesomenoisewm
If you don’t want to record a song through the Facebook fundraiser platform, then you can still help raise money and change lives through music by making a donation here. 100% of your donation goes to helping the children on our projects.
Thank you from everyone at Make Some Noise - your support really makes a difference.